Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday Focus- Pool Gear

Happy Friday!  Both kids absolutely love being in the water.  I've had bad luck with getting a pool float for Benton.  I ordered one from Amazon but they stopped the shipment and refunded me because it got damaged. I reordered it and the one I received is defective so I'll have to return that one too.  I'm now searching for a different one for him.  I'll just have to hold him in the pool until then.  I've rounded up some pool (or beach) gear that I've already purchased for us that we love and a few others that I'd love get!  We have a beach trip coming up next month that I need to get a few other items for too but I'll save that for a later post.

Flamingo Float
I purchased this Sunnylife flamingo float for Mary-Grace from here and she loves it.  Benton loves it too... he wouldn't get out of it!
Suncreen
You may already have a sunscreen that you love but I like this Babyganics sunscreen that I've used a couple of times now.  I used Aveeno Baby last year and liked that brand too.  


Tote Bag
I first saw this tote on Instagram that another blogger was raving about.  I haven't purchased it yet because it's currently sold out but I plan to once it's back in stock.  The tote is waterproof, stands up on its own, has zipped bags that you can insert into the holes on the bag to hold your keys, phone, sunscreen, etc.  Now I just have to decide which color to get!






Cooler
I have this cooler.  It's large enough to hold a couple of drinks and food storage containers which is enough just me for and kids.  For the whole family a larger one may be necessary.  I also love the under $15 price! 




Drinkware
Of course a large bottle of cold water (or drink of your choice) is necessary!  We have a couple of Camelbak bottles which I like but they sweat.  These are the luxury of bottles.  It might be worth the price tag if it gets used frequently!

Beach Towels
I love the print on this Vera Bradley beach towel. I've seen that the Dock and Bay towels are becoming popular and have great reviews.



Also, these towel clips are so cute!



Some other things I always carry with me when going to the pool are snacks, a hairbrush and tangle spray to brush knots out after swimming, of course baby wipes and dry diapers, sunglasses and/or a hat, goggles for Mary-Grace, and a change of clothes.  What are your pool day essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment