Friday, November 24, 2017

Holiday Gift Guide- For Him

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!  Did you travel or cook a meal at home? We went to my mom and stepdads home for a big lunch.  It's about an hours drive and luckily the kids napped on the way there. There's so much to be thankful for that I don't know where to start, but at the top of that list is my family and Gods love for us.  We are truly blessed and I don't take that for granted.

I was up during the night last night, in the middle of Benton crying and Mary-Grace trying to crawl into our bed, looking at Black Friday promotional emails.  Does anyone else feel that it's a little overwhelming to see all of the emails and commercials?  First world problems.  There are some great sales this year though!  Honestly, I rarely buy anything that is not on sale.  It's difficult to pay full price knowing that the price will eventually come down- sometimes just days or weeks later.  So far I've bought Mary-Grace the CUTEST dress that I've loved for a while now from The Beaufort Bonnet Company and I got Benton a dress shirt to wear with his Christmas outfit, but he can wear it with just about anything.  We also pulled the trigger and purchased Benton a new carseat while it's on sale.  We got the same one that Mary-Grace has- the Britax Marathon.  It's a big purchase but like Josh said, it's necessary and safety for him comes first.  He should able to stay in his current infant seat for another month or two at least, but we'll have the new seat here and ready for him.  Have you purchased something on your want/need list today?

Below I'm sharing a gift guide for the men in your life.  A lot of these are my husband approved.  He actually has over half of these products and uses them all the time.  Hopefully it'll give you a good idea or two for a gift!

Ridge Wallet: here | R+F Lip Shield: here | Fitbit: here | Pants: here | Gloves: here | Sneakers: here | Tumbler: here | Headphones: here | Apple Giftcard (that you can get just about anywhere) : here | Cologne Set: here | Water Bottle: here | Pullover: here

No comments:

Post a Comment