Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Home Inspiration- Gallery Walls

We have a gallery wall of pictures on one of the walls in our living room.  Since we've recently repainted the walls, I thought it'd be a good time to update the photos and frames.  I have ordered a few framed prints from Framebridge that was my birthday present and they turned out so good.  I was hoping they would look good with two wooden frames I already have, but I really don't like them together so I think I'll just get two additional frames.  I'll share before and after pictures in a post once I get them hung.  We also have a gallery wall of frames going up the stairwell to our bedrooms.  I'd love to add another antique frame or two like some of the ones shown below.






All photos via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment