Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Outfit- Fall Transition

The temps here in NC are still hot as heck so it's hard not to dream about fall and cooler weather.  I've said this a few other times here on the blog but fall is my favorite season for a few reasons.  I'm really hoping for some cooler temps in the next few weeks... at least maybe cool enough to wear a sweater or light jacket in the mornings and at night.  I've been eyeing all of the fall collections that have been slowly taking over Instagram and my email since July.  The jacket I have shown below is perfect for those cool mornings I was describing and would also be great to take to a football game if in your teams color (which the red happens to be ours)!  Also, I got these Paige denim jeans last fall and love them.  They're have the perfect amount of stretch and length.










Jacket: here | Top: here | Jeans: here | Ballet Shoes: here | 

No comments:

Post a Comment