Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Outfit- Fourth of July

I can't believe tomorrow is the 4th of July!  This summer is starting to fly by.  We decided to host a small cookout at our house tomorrow with my dad, uncle, and grandmother coming over.  We will have hot dogs, hot dog chili, baked beans, chips with dip, and I'm still deciding on a dessert (maybe the s'mores I mentioned yesterday?).

The 4th is one of my favorite holidays.  I love all of the decor, American flags, fireworks, hot dogs, and spending time with family and friends. I especially love a holiday that includes an outfit "theme".  Most people wear red, white, and blue, and/or something with Americana design.  

Mary-Grace and Benton will be wearing these outfits pictured below, from Little English.  They also wore them for Memorial Day and it was so precious.  



Tomorrow I'll be wearing these shorts with this shirt.  I have these earrings in red that I'll pair with the outfit but they are currently sold out in that color.  You can check it all out on Instagram!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment