Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday Must-Haves for Fourth of July

Last week was a crazy week for me which is why I only posted once.  Josh was in San Diego for work so I was home alone with the kids.  We were all very excited when he arrived back home!  I got by just fine but I did miss his help during dinner and bath time.  We stayed busy with play dates, gymnastics, swimming, and plus the usual responsibilities.  We have a good bit going on this week too but at least I'll have help at night! Do you have plans for the fourth?  We had some tentative plans but I'm not sure if they'll hold up so we're thinking of new plans.  I'd love to go see fireworks but with a 16 month old who goes to bed a couple of hours before the show usually starts, it's not really feasible.  The poor little guy just can't stay awake past 7:30 and it wouldn't be fair to him to drag him out somewhere that late.  What are your plans?  Do you have any traditions?



For those of having cookouts or parties, how cute is this set up below? You can shop here for the look.  Also, how stinking cute is the cupcake kit? Found here.  It would be fun to have the little ones help bake and decorate some cupcakes to take to a cookout or share with friends.





These sparklers would be a lot of fun to pass out to guests at a party.  You can print out the sleeves here.  



And how perfect are these s'mores kits?  S'mores kits are easy and simple to put together.  You don't have to go all out with a label. A clear box or plastic baking bag from the dollar store or craft store with some festive ribbon would also look great!  I can't take credit for the ones below though... you can find the creative gal here.  






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment