Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cool Weather Favorites Under $40

Cool Weather Favorites Under $40



Old Navy gray socks / Old Navy white socks / BP circle scarf / Hat / Zara hat / Cost Plus World Market infinity scarve


I've been loving this cooler (and now sunny) weather. After having rain and clouds for a good 11-12 days straight, it's been nice to have some sunny days this past week.  I took Mary-Grace to the park a couple of times to enjoy the weather.  The flooding in SC and parts of NC have been terrible and my thoughts and prayers go to those affected.  I hope for some more sunny days ahead!

I've rounded up some of my cool weather favorites that are all under $40!  I already own the fuzzy socks, black infinity scarf, and gloves (in black). The scarf is only $4.99!  You can't beat that.  I think the quality of it is really nice for the price.  I also got it in blue and have been wearing it frequently, even with t-shirts when it's been in the 70's.  I've really been wanting to wear my boots but I don't think it's been quite that cool, plus I haven't seen anyone around here wearing any yet... I could always be the first?!   What are your current favorites?  

No comments:

Post a Comment