Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Current Favorites

                                    






                                              





I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  It's been raining here for about 5 days now and will for a few more days I hear, plus there's a hurricane nearby.  I've been wearing my rain jacket a lot more!  I'm not complaining about the cooler temps though. It's finally starting to feel like fall around here which makes it more ok to wear fall clothes and accessories.  I don't own any of my current favorites this week but they are still on my wish list... although some will have go on sale first.  I'll be honest, I rarely buy anything that's not on sale.  Almost everything will go on sale at some point, sometimes even right after it comes out if there's a friends and family sale or a holiday sale.  I will spend more on shoes though because they get used more and many can be worn in multiple seasons.  What are your favorites for cooler weather?



No comments:

Post a Comment