Saturday, October 31, 2015

My Current Favorites






Skirt: Loft | Top: Banana Republic | Button Down: Zara | Wellies: Nordstrom (Hunter) | Sweater: Loft


Happy Halloween everyone!  This was one of my favorite holidays as a kid.  I loved dressing up and of course loved the candy!  We decided on Mary-Grace dressing up as Minnie Mouse this year.  It was either that or a puppy; her favorites.  I ordered her costume on eBay for a steal but it didn't come with the mouse ears so I had to hunt for some.  I went to Party City yesterday and they were packed!  All they had were pink Minnie Mouse ears and her costume is red.  I did end up finding a pair of Mickey ears after digging through the party section so I snagged those and went next door to Michael's and found some red polka dot ribbon.  After I glued a bow to her ears, we held her and her Minnie Mouse up to the mirror together and she thought it was the funniest thing.  Tonight we're going to our friends house for pizza and maybe some trick-or-treating.  Mary-Grace won't really understand what's going on but I'm sure she'll still have fun.  I'll post some pictures tomorrow!  Have a safe and fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment