Thursday, September 10, 2015

I hope that everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.  Ours was very busy as we decided to paint our living and dining room areas.  It's something that I've been wanting to do for a while, plus it really needed it because the walls were getting too scuffed up.  The rooms were both neutral colors, but different shades and I wanted them to be all one color since they are adjoining.  I also wanted to move some shelves from the living room to the dining room and move a few other small wall decorations.  After multiple samples we went with Antique White by Behr.  I'll plan to post some after pictures once I get everything back up on the walls!

Our color samples on the "dining" room color. The Antique White is on the far left and also on the bottom left.  

And I thought this was just a cute picture of Mary-Grace and Josh shopping in the tool section of Home Depot while we were waiting on the paint.  



No comments:

Post a Comment