Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Current Favorites- All on Sale!





Handbag: Kate Spade | Top: Piko | Sandals: Jack Rogers | Sweater: JCrew | Striped Sandals: Boden

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  We had a great family day yesterday.  We tried a new taco place which was really good then went to Pullen Park to let Mary-Grace play and get some energy out.  She rode the carousel for the first time and cried, poor thing.  We think the different animal rides scared her.  She also got to ride the train again, check out the baby swings and kiddie playground which made the trauma of the carousel all better.  Our little one year old sure has a lot more energy than us!  Today we're doing a fantasy football draft... the second one I've been talked into by Josh.  Hopefully I won't completely stink this season.

As far as my favorites, the Piko tee is sooo soft and the Jack Rogers Lauren sandals didn't have to be broken in for me. The other items are just on my wish list and I think the Boden sandals are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment