Sunday, January 4, 2015

Lilly Sale

In case you love Lilly Pulitzer and haven't heard yet, I wanted to let you know that the after party sale starts tomorrow morning at 8am and runs through 11:59pm on Tuesday, Jan 6th.  This sale only happens twice a year and the deals are amazing! It's suggested that if you plan on buying something,  you create an account ahead of time to help save time at check out.  I can't wait!


I hope that everyone had a great weekend. We went to a new place for lunch today with family and then went to buy a few necessities for Mary-Grace.  I can't believe that she will need a new car seat soon.  After doing some research, we decided on the Britax Boulevard.  I like the idea that it's re-enforced with steel.  Has anyone else used this carseat?  We currently have the UPPAbaby Mesa infant seat that we love and fits easily into our UPPAbaby Cruz stroller.  By the way, if you're in the market for a stroller, I highly recommend it. When we transition her to the Britax, I'll have to get use to taking her out of the seat before putting her in the stroller.  

We also picked up a larger bath tub for her and some more 8oz bottles.  I'm sure we could have found more stuff that we "needed" in Buy Buy Baby but we were good this time and stuck to the aisles with what we had to get.  

It's back to work tomorrow and I'll be up and out the door bright and early.  Ok, who am I kidding, it's not even bright at 5:45am... so sad.  Hope y'all have a fantastic Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment