Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Easter Basket Ideas

Easter is one of my favorite holidays.  It seems as though it's going to look a lot different this year.  We won't be going to church, egg hunts, or having an Easter lunch with family.  We can still celebrate the resurrection of Jesus at home, still have egg hunts, and still have lunch, it'll just look different.  I still want to try to make it special for the kids though as I'm sure you do with yours.  I bought some Easter eggs and candy for an egg hunt in our own yard.  It'll be different but hopefully just as fun.  We'll plan to have a nice lunch here at home just the four of us.  It really saddens me that we won't see family but that's the way it needs to be to keep everyone safe.  I'm also putting together the kids Easter baskets, which is one of my favorite things to do!  I love putting together Easter baskets every year.  It'll be something special for the kids Easter morning and provide some normalcy.

I'm sharing what will be in Mary-Grace and Benton's baskets along with a few other ideas.   Asides from what is below, some other fun things to include could be bubbles, finger paint,  bath toys, a small coloring book, a small puzzle, bubble bath, pajamas, and fruit or fruit snacks.  I try not to include too much candy.  I usually do a chocolate bunny (or other animal) and fill a few plastic eggs with some jelly beans or other small candy.

What are your plans this year?  Will you start a new tradition while at home?




Peter Rabbit sound book: here | Chocolate Chick: here | Shoes: here | Umbrella: here | Country Bunny Book: here | Basket: here | Bunny Ears: here | Peter Rabbit Book: here | Egg chalk: here | Garden Kit: here | Rattle: here | Bunny Necklace: here | Hair bow: here | Eggs (to fill with jelly beans or little candies): here | Bunny Ducky Toy: here | | Bunny: here | Pens: here | Bracelet: here

No comments:

Post a Comment