Monday, April 1, 2019

Monday Must-Haves- Easter Outfits for Boys


I'm back today with Easter outfits for boys!  Shopping for little boys is just as much fun as shopping for little girls.  I really love shopping for Benton.  There are so many cute little boy clothes from rompers, cute shorts and polos, bucket hats, to seersucker pants (I scored a $3 pair for Benton recently!).    I've compiled the sources for the outfits below, just click on the link.   Also, here is my girl Easter outfit ideas post.  Many of the boy/girl outfits can coordinate with one another if you have a both a girl and a boy.  

Seersucker Jon Jon: here
Yellow Bunny Jon Jon: here
Plaid Jon Jon: here
Embroidered Bunny Romper: here
Seersucker Pants: here
White Oxford Shirt: here
Smocked Bunny Jon Jon: here
Short Set: here
Yellow Gingham Jon Jon: here
Green Shorts: here
White Polo: here
Duck Short Set: here
Blue Gingham Jon Jon: here
White Romper with Bunnies: here

No comments:

Post a Comment