Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday Must Haves- Girls Easter Outfits

Easter is right around the corner!  I love all of the pastel and light colors associated with the holiday.  I especially love shopping for my kids.  I think it's more fun than shopping for myself, which I still love to do but don't as often.  I've compiled some absolutely precious dresses, bubbles and sets below for little girls.  Mary-Grace already has the top left plaid print dress which is a contender for her Easter dress.  She still loves wearing dresses and girly outfits all the time so I'm sure she'd also love to wear any of the others.  I've posted the links below for you to find each piece.  Make sure to check back later this week for Easter outfits for boys.  Also, check out my Easter basket post for ideas for your little ones baskets!






1st Row: Plaid Dress: here | 2 piece Side Tie: here | White Dress: here
2nd Row: Pink Bunny Set: here | Flower Bubble: here
3rd Row: Light blue sailor dress: here | Light Pink Colored Dress: here| Smocked Bunnies Dress: here
4th Row: Pink Two Bunny Romper: here  |  Gingham Romper: here
5th Row: Pink Gingham Dress: here | White dress with yellow trim: here |  | Blue and White button dress: here

No comments:

Post a Comment