Monday, August 29, 2016

Big News



We're expecting!  We're so excited that Mary-Grace will become a big sister in late Feb/early March.  We found out pretty early on that we were pregnant and couldn't believe it!  It took a long while to get pregnant and have Mary-Grace (another story for another day) so we were pleasantly surprised when this time it really took no time at all.  We trust in God's timing and his plan.  Mary-Grace doesn't really understand what's going on but I think she'll be a great big sister.  So far I've had some pretty severe nausea and tiredness on a daily basis, but thankfully no vomiting.  I've been taking naps when Mary-Grace does in the afternoons and that has helped.  We had one scare about 2 weeks ago where I went to the ER with some heavy bleeding but thankfully it stopped and the baby is doing fine.  My doctor said there's a small part of the placenta over my cervix and that she thinks part of it bled out.  We had a few similar scares when I was pregnant with Mary-Grace too.  I just keep praying everyday that it will all be ok and we'll have a healthy baby.  I'll post a few updates here and there as we take this exciting journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment