Monday, July 13, 2015

Mary-Grace's Room

Decorating a nursery was always something I had looked forward to and when I found out I was having a little girl, I instantly began planning it.  I didn't have an unlimited budget, but I was able to still achieve what I wanted.  To be honest, I didn't even complete the room until Mary-Grace was 6 months old.  I had good intentions of completing it and dreamt of bringing my baby home to her nursery, fully ready to go, but real life set in and it just didn't happen.  That's ok though, because she didn't even sleep in there or spend much time there until she was out of her bassinet.  We kept her changing pad and wipes in our bedroom too for convenience. We did have the major stuff done before she arrived- walls painted, furniture in place, and clothes put away. Anyhow, I'm really happy with how it turned out and it's my favorite room in the house!  






Photo by Dana Hawley Photography






Crib- Pottery Barn Kids- We got the floor model from a show for a great deal

Crib sheet- Pottery Barn Kids (No longer available online)

Crib Bumper -Target (Mesh)

Dresser- Pottery Barn Kids (No longer available online)

Wood Rocker- Handed down from my grandmother, who got it from her mother

Upholstered Rocker- Little Castle

Flower Pictures above dresser- Ikea (we already had these)

Chalkboard- World Market

Rug- Home Goods

Round Pillow- Pottery Barn Kids

Lamp- World Market (No longer available online)

Giraffe- Buy Buy Baby (No longer available online)

Shelves- Target

Book Ledges- Pottery Barn Kids

Pelmet Boxes- DIY 

Monogram-Etsy




No comments:

Post a Comment