Mary-Grace and I have found a few favorite things that we know work for us and that we can rely on. It can sometimes be hard to find what works best for a baby. Before your baby is born, you'll more than likely hear from other mama's what worked best for them. It's great to get ideas and add to your list of something else to try. Ultimately though, of course it's up to you to decide what to use and what's best for your baby. For example, Mary-Grace was breastfed but I had to supplement with formula. She spit-up a lot and had trapped gas that made her miserable so we had to figure out what formula worked best for us by taking advice and trying something new. She has my sensitive skin so certain lotions and washes work better for her too. Below I've shown what I've found works best for us and what she (and I) like best at this time. Maybe one of these will be helpful to you as well!
Vera bradley home decor / The Honest Company Diapers Size 3 Bumble Bees (One Package) Fits... / Summer Infant Tiny Diner, Pink (Discontinued by Manufacturer) / Baby Bee Shampoo Wash / Amazon.com: Disney Mickey Mouse Plush Doll Toy 25": Toys & Games / Cloud b Sound Machine Soother, Gentle Giraffe / Saltwater by Hoy Sea Wees
1. Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo Wash- love that this comes with a pump! This works great on Mary-Grace's sensitive skin. It can be used on both body and hair.
2. Wellement's Body Lotion- this lotion worked miracles on her skin this past winter. I even use it on my skin too!
3. Pat the Bunny book- Mary-Grace is now sitting through short books. She loves to flip the pages and look at the pictures. This is one of her favorite books because she can use some of her senses to see, touch, and smell.
4. Saltwater by Hoy Sea Wees- I think these sandals are the cutest and they actually stay on her feet! They come in an assortment of colors too.
5 and 6. Honest diapers and wipes- Again, great for sensitive skin. I love that they are free of so many harsh chemicals and the cute diaper patterns don't hurt either!
7. Mickey Mouse- Mary-Grace loves the Disney store. She has the Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto stuffed animals right now and will be getting the rest of the gang for her birthday.
8. Tiny Diner placemat- I just recently got this since Mary-Grace has been wanting to mainly eat with her fingers. It rolls up so that it can be easily carried in her diaper bag and has suctions so that it will stay on the table and not get thrown off!
9. Vera Bradley pacifier pouch- I got tired of trying to find her paci's that had fallen to the bottom of the diaper bag so I got this. It can be clipped to the diaper bag strap or to the inside if there is a key hook. It also can be cleaned by just rinsing it off or with a wipe.
10. Sound giraffe- Since Mary-Grace goes to bed before us and sometimes isn't a sound sleeper, this giraffe has been awesome to have. It plays 4 different soothing sounds for 45 minutes and blocks out the background noise.