Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Mother's Day Gift Ideas



Happy May!   The month of flowers, Mothers Day, Memorial Day, and so much more spring goodness.  Mother's Day is up first and approaching fast.  It seems a little early this year.  Anyone else feel that way?  Mother's Day has taken a more sentimental meaning now that I'm a mother.  I've always loved spending the day with my own mom but it's so special to now have 3, sometimes 4 generations in a room together.   On another note,  I also keep in mind that day might be bittersweet for some who no longer have their mother's here with them.  My husband lost his own mother at 19, which makes the day more emotional for him in a different way.

What do you have planned for that day?  Are you able to see your mom in person?  Do you send a special gift?  We usually attend church that day then have a nice lunch somewhere all together.  I'm currently on the hunt for a gift for my mom and grandmothers.  If you also haven't purchased a gift yet, I've rounded up some ideas below.  I own a few of these items myself!  Some are just fun, some are functional for busy moms, and some are more personal.



Tote bag: here | Shampoo: here | Morning Dress: here | Slippers: here
Platter: here | Sunglasses: here | Key Ring: here | Cookbook: here
Mules: here | Robe: here | Silhouettes: here | Monogram pouch: here
Planner: here | Candle: here | Earrings: here | Bowl: here

No comments:

Post a Comment