Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Faves

TGIF!


I've been craving cold drinks like water, juice, slushies, and smoothies so this lime sherbet punch may be happening this weekend.
found here


I have a few special occasions coming up and need a couple of dresses.  I've been trying not to spend much on maternity clothes but a couple of semi-formal dresses are necessary.  I'm really loving this Seraphine front knot dress and the fact that it's appropriate to wear for some time after baby too.
found here


I forgot how much I love Clinique's Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder until I ran out of it this week.  I have weird skin.  I tan easily thanks to my Italian genes but I also have sensitive skin that doesn't like strong chemicals or fragrances.  This powder covers up redness and takes away shine without irritating my skin.  I use this every day and the compact will last me 2-3 months on average.

found here

No comments:

Post a Comment