Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Inspiration- Easter Basket Goodies

Easter is finally on the horizon!  Bunnies, dyeing eggs, egg hunts, church, and lunch with family all make it a special holiday for us.  Do you celebrate the holiday and if so, what are your traditions?  Of course the meaning of the holiday is the most important reason for it being special to us but the other things mentioned also make special memories.

I've been slowly grabbing some things for the kids Easter baskets when I see them.  So far I've gotten them each a garden tool set, a flower pot painting set, and each flower seeds to plant... all from the Target dollar spot!  I didn't intend to have a "gardening" theme but it seems to be going that direction.   A few other things I plan to add are a chocolate bunny and maybe a couple of the things from the idea board below.   I have the nestler eggs shown below that I gave to Benton last year with little treats inside.  I plan to reuse them again this year.  I love putting together gift baskets so getting the kids Easter baskets together is right up my alley.  Below, I've put together some gift ideas that would make fun additions to an Easter basket for your little bunnies!


Chocolate Bunny: here | Runaway Bunny Book: here | Bunny Ears: Bunny Ears | Plate, Bowl, Cup Set: here | Bonnet: here | Bucket Hat: here | Stuffed Bunny: here | Nestler Eggs: here | Chalk Eggs: here | Sandals: here | Bow: here | Bunny slippers: here

No comments:

Post a Comment