Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Holiday Gift Guide- For Her

Happy Hump Day!  Are you ready for Thanksgiving?  What are your plans?  We're driving up to my mom and stepdads for lunch.  My grandparents will also be joining us.  It's a little over an hour away so I'm hoping the little ones will nap in the car on the way there and back!  We're making a couple of side dishes to bring and so are my grandma and mom.  My stepdad and grandpa are frying a turkey.  Does anyone else fry their turkey?  Is it just a southern thing?  Anyhow, I wanted to share with you another gift guide today- this time it's gift ideas for her!  Maybe this will give you some ideas for your mom, sister, friend, daughter, etc. that you want to shop for.  So many of these are already on sale as stores are starting their Black Friday sales early!






Candle: here | Gloves: here | R+F Lash Boost and Bright Eye: here | Picture Frame: here | Slippers: here | Earrings: here | Scarf: here | Pom Keychain: here | Tea (so good!): here | Tote: here | Frame: here | Throw Blanket: here

No comments:

Post a Comment